Saturday 5 April 2014

March Lovers

It too me a ahile but here there are my monthly favorites! I am going to divide it into 3 categories from now on, so I can include a few non beaty favorites! Enjoy.

Decorative cosmetics


# L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara / for a not waterproof mascara it holds the curl pretty well and makes a nice job, did not wear a lot other mascaras in March

#MUA Pro-Brow Kit / I came back to use powder for my brows this month, it just looks a bit more flawless and natural, mixing the two upper colors gives a nice match for my brows.

#P2 Imressive gel Kajal's / since they deserve a own post I will not say too much. Just love them, easy to apply and they hold so well.

#Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation / is my current go to foundation, as you know I am trying to empty my open foundations slowly but besides that the Rimmel foundation is amazing, i really do love it, shame that Rimmel was discontinued from Germany but I know you can get it for sure un UK, PL and CZ.

#Rival de Loop Cupcake LE blush 01 sweety / Of course I do use a lot of different blushes throughout the month but this one was quite often in use since I got it. If you can get your hands on it buy it!




Skin/Hair Care


#Phyto 7 / nice addition to my usual hair care, moisturizes very well. But I am still nit sure if 50ml are worth 14€, if you have very thick hair and need a lot of product.

#Rival de Loop Pure Skin Day Cream / I love the light formula, the fresh smell and how nicely it moisturizes without making my skin more oily. The price is super nice as well. Only minus is the missing SPF but since my foundation has one of 18 it is fine at the moment.

#SebaMed Q10 Eyecream / this is actually a long time favorite. On my journey through eye creams this is the very best I tested so far. Use it every night.



Lifestyle favorites


I am a TV show and movie freak, so this will be all about this topic.
Well Suits Season 3 came finally back from the break and since I am a Suits fan from day one, I absolutely love it. Makes my day.
Another show I am loving is of course Supernatural! Can you believe it has been 9 years?! Unbelievable. Well I decided to get started from Season one again and watch it up to the end of the 9th Season when it's finished … without any breaks it would take me about a week. Nice.
This week was the first week without Brooklyn Nine-Nine, feels weird. Funny how quickly those nerds grew on my. Looking very much forward to Season two.
And of course FOX showed us one again how bad their taste is with cancelling ALMOST HUMAN ?! What is wrong with them?
The Blacklist keeps getting more and more exciting, I really start liking the show! Who can say no to Agent Ressler?!



Ok that's it for now I hope you like my new system.



No comments:

Post a Comment