Saturday 26 April 2014

Empties #6



#L'Oreal Ever riche Shampoo & Conditioner: I liked the smell at first, it is very warm and kind of a wintery smell, but it started to annoy me after a few uses. The Shampoo is way to rich for me, I had to wash my hair a lot more often than with the Balea Shampoo. The Comditioner is fine but not better than the Balea ones for 65 cents. So all in all no rebuy here, what a waste of money.

#Balea Refreshing Shampoo: Especially after using the L'Oreal one I learned how much I love this one. Makes the hair light and fluffy and has a nice herbal scent. Already in my stock again.*

#Balea Silk Shine Conditioner: In general as good as all the other Balea conditioners but the smell was really not my thing. No rebuy of this exact smell but in general I will always be a fan of the Balea conditioners.

#Tony and Guy Leavi in Conditioner: I enjoyed using it very much, the smell is gorgeous but for it being kind of pricy I do not really see a huge difference to e.g. my Balea hair oil, so no rebuy for now. It lasted for quite a while I have to add.

#Gliss Kur Repair leave in spray: I like them so just fresh up my hair a bit or make a bit easier to comb through. I always vary with which one I bu at the moment I have the colour protect one. But in general always a rebuy.*

#Phyto 7: A very much hyped product I believe. Well I used it daily in dry hair before going to sleep and I think I noticed an improvement. Anyway I used it up quite quickly since my hair so so thick. Consodering the price this is very pricy if I need that much. So for now, no repurchase.



#Balea Shower gel with oil pearls apple blossom: A nice fresh smell, nice skin feel. Since I still have loads of shower stuff no rebuy but I might go for it again when I need one.

#The Body Shop Moringa shower gel: WHAT A SMELL! So levely enjoyed every use of it. But I would not really spend so much money on a shower gel, so unless it would be a gift, no new bottle will be in my ahower anytime soon. But if you don't mind the price, you should try it!

#Isana Body Mouse Bamboo milk and Lotus: I already emtied this before, so I still think it is a great moisturizing product. They don't have it in stores anymore but I hope they bring out the same product with a new smell.*

#Balea Pearl magic Bodylotion: A winter limited edition but the smell is not wintery it all. I love it so much. Lucky enough I could buy one more in a DM yesterday, they still had some winter products left!*

#Balea in Shower lotion for dry skin: Way better than Nivea, nice thick texture. I am currently using my DM box Nivea one but if I would have to buy one, would be this one.



#Rival de Loop waterproof Eye make up remover: Go to product. Always repurchase.*

#Isana Med face wipes: Same here. Holy grail.*


#La Roche Posay Toleriane: Nice product for non waterproof eye make up. But my Rival de Loop one works just fine as well and is way cheaper. No rebuy.

#Alverde SOS serum healing earth: So nice for applying on bad spots on my face. The next day I notice a huge improvement. Already repurchased.*

#Rival de Loop Fruit dream toner: Nice smell, very good for sensitive skin, I know they don't have it in stores anymore but there is a berry scented one now. I want to use up all my toners but afterwards I might come back to this brand.



#Catrice Infinite Matt Foundation 010: Love it! Already repurchased it, still I have to use up my open products first.*

#Borjouis Healthy Mix Serum 010: Also such a great product, sadly not available here i my part of Germany but I will buy it again as soon as I am in Poland or Czech Republic.

#Catrice the giant Mascara wp.: Makes a nice result. But I switched to the Rocket Volume by Maybelline, so no rebuy anymore.

#Maybelline The Falsies: One of the best Mascaras ever, if I ever need a new non waterpoof Mascara, I will buy this one.

#P2 Perfect face Base: Ok product, still have one back up, not in stores anymore.

#essence BTGN top coat: essence brought it back and I am so happy Best top coat.*




#Balea 3 blade disposable razors: I think they are the best disposable razors from a drugstore brand (Wilkonson is better) , since they are a lot safer than the 2 blade ones. Will surely rebuy them soon.*

#Lilibe Maxi Pads and Super soft cotton pads: The maxi pads were not very good, I do prefer the Dm ones. But the super soft ones are as you already know my favorites. Already in use again.

#Mexx Black Parfume: My favorite every day smell. Will buy it again soon, I am alreading saving payback points.

#Qtips: Say what you want those are the best. The cotton stays where it is supposed to. Already rebought.*

#Isana Nail polish remover with a sponge: So easy (except sand nailpolishes), love it. I might test the P2 one or the essence one soon.


#Isana Lotus and Bamboo milk hand soap: As you can see I loved this range. The soap did not disappoint as well, sadly I will not be able to repurchase it.


The left 2 ones are Iseree, the lilac one was supposed to be with smell but I did not smell anything. The general Iseree cosmetic tissues are my favorite. The lilibe ones were way too thin and the solo ones on the right as well. Since the hay fever season started it is very important for me that they are not too thin! So Iseree (Lidl brand) is the one!*

No comments:

Post a Comment