Tuesday 15 April 2014

DM Box April + Latest Shopping Babies

So yesterday I picked up my DM Box for this month, the last for now, well I hope I am lucky and I will get another Abo. So that was my Box for this month


I love that there are so any different product categories covered. I have a use for almost everything, except the sun spray, I am a pale girl and need SPF 50+ and I react allergic on most sun protection products, but my parents sure will find a use for it. The febreeze room thing is already on my night stand and actually makes a nice scent. Compeed is always great, I really like them. I am also excited to try the warm wax. And well we all can use tooth paste right?


I visited a polish Douglas and got myself a Inglot Duo palette (ca 15 zł) and a nice taupe eyeshadow which reminded me of satin taupe (402) I think I will do a post with dupes. The eyeshadow was about 12 zł. Next visit in Poland I will buy the second one



Also my fyrinnae order arrived. I just looooove this brand. My first pressed eyeshadows are Hitched and Serendipity. And another 2 loose pigments Steampunk and Conjuror. As a free sample I got Cupcake frosting. There are some more pressed eyeshadows I really want. next order is probably not far away.
And some usual drugstore purchases, the new bodylotion of dove, the smell is just amazing! And a holo nail polish by RdL Young, I am really loving it.

RdL Young dreamland
left cupcake frosting, middle steampunk, right conjuror




No comments:

Post a Comment