Saturday 5 April 2014

Horder confessions

Hey guys, so I have a confession to make, I am a HORDER! Yes it's true and one of the reasons why I need to make empty posts to motivate myself to empty things. I imroved a lot during the years but still there are some products I always have stocked up, which I want to show you!
All pictures are from my contemporary stock :D


#1 Cosmetic wipes
First I have to explain I use cosmtic wipes for everything from when I do my make up after using them as normal tissues and now that hay fever season started my consume will increase even more. I need at least two packages of back ups while having two open. It's nuts but hey...



#Cleansing wipes
Well they are my fovorites and I use them every day so I always have back ups, when they sell them for 99 cents I usally buy a bunch of them so I feel safe and I also save money. Smart or what.



#Shower gel
I always try not to buy new ones but then … the voice in my head tells me I need to. And I usually follow the voice. Well at least I am never smelly and it's nice to have some in stock as a last minute present.



#Cotton pads
Same situation as the cleansing wipes, I always use them same brand and when they are on offer at Rossmann I buy in advance to not come into the postion of buying others or spending 20 cents more.

Round cotton pads lilibe and maxi ones ebelin (DM)


#Bodylotion
Well I am just a horder when it comes to my favorite Oil and Cream Lotion from Balea which is only available during winter so I stocked up a few back ups because I love it a lot also during the warmer seasons. Other than that I never have loads of body lotions.



#Shampoo and Conditioner
Sometimes when I see a good offer I just buy without thinking „Mhm well I have already enough!“ I imroved over the years but I still have way too much.

Garnier Avocado & Karite Butter, Phyto, Balea Long and Beautiful, Fructis, TBS Banana


#Eyemakeup remover
Again when they are on offer I buy some. I only use Rival de Loop since I am allergic to most others. And since I need them basically every day, I empty them quite quickly.

Rival de Loop Eyemakeup remover left one oil free, 3 on the right with oil


These are pretty much my hording hot spots.

What are you hording?

No comments:

Post a Comment