Monday 7 July 2014

New in #3

After having to deal with loads of burocracy I thought I deserve some luxury items right? Since Catrice is changing their products again I found some reduced products I liked. I originally wanted to get the Light Plus MSF by MAC but then I saw the new packaging and the price (29€!!) and I decided I am not insane. So I went to Kiko and got 2 amazing products for less money!

DM

Catrice Liquid metal eyeshadows in 050 We're your inner purple and 060 Petrol pan (1,95€ each)
Catrice Made to stay smoothing lip polish 040 Let's red loud (2,45€)
Essence Top Sealer High gloss (2,45€)
Alverde SOS clear serum (2,95€)
Catrice matt velvet eyeshadow 040 Al Burgundy (3,95€)
Catrice Lip smoother 030 cake pop (3,45€)
Alverde Rose tinted highlighter (2,95€)





I am so excited about the matt eyeshadow, it is just my perfect colour. Also happy with the new lip smoother which looks like the clarins one which I adore. The alverde highlighter is supposed to be a benefit dupe. i will test and report!

Kiko


Life in Rio (LE) Sun lovers blush 010 Ipanema Peach (13,90€)
Soft light powder 020 (11,90€)



The soft light powder is basically the MAC MSF just cheaper.

Here are some swatches for you guys:

Daylight. From left to right: Catrice lip smoother in cake pop, Catrice Let's red loud, Alverde Highlighter

Daylight. From left to right: Catrice Petrol Pan, Catrice The inner purple, Catrice Al Burgundy (all without base)

Daylight: Kiko Ipanmena Peach, left brown side, middle just the right side, on the right both mixed

Indirect light.

I am very happy with the Blush it is just the most beautiful color. The Al Burgundy eyeshadow is amazing, the texture so soft and highly pigmented. Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment