Thursday 29 May 2014

Empties #7


#Balea Professional Long and Beautiful Conditioner: Like all products from Balea professional I am liking this one as well. Nice smell, good price and good care. Would repurchase it.

#alverde Repair hair damage fluid*: I apply it after washing my hair on my dry ends. I love it and I think it helps pretty good to get rid of dry ends. Already repurchased.


#Balea Melon Tango Bodylotion (LE): I like the water melon smell but for me the bodylotion itself was a bit too liquid and not moisturizing enough. But I think it would be perfect for normal skin.

#Yves Rocher Lavender shower gel: I liked the smell. But I would not uy it on my own. Was a nice product but no repurchase.

#Balea Carambola Lambada (LE): Reminds me a lot of Happy by Nivea. I just love the summery smell of fruit. Would repurchase it but I like to vary my shower gels.


#Isana Med Cleansing wipes*: As usual. Love them.

#Lilibe Super soft cotton pads*: Also all time lovers.

#ebelin Maxi pads* (2 packages): Same here.


#Alverde Clear washin cream, SOS serum and face fluid*: Current skin care, very happy with it, all are already in use again.

#L'Oreal Skin Perfection Serum: I liked it as a Make up base and light day cream. But would not buy it again since there are cheaper options.

#Sebamed Eyecream Q10: Can absolutely recommend this one. Probably my favorite eye cream I tested so far. Will probably buy it again after I cleared my stock.


#Isana Med Deo: Very nice product. No alcohol and so aluminium salts. Would buy it again but I have quite some others to finish off first.

#P2 Keratin Base Coat and Remodell Base Coat: Both decent products. They are so thick and sticky that I just cannot use them anymore. Would repurchase but I change my basecoats a lot too.


#Cosmetics wipes Solo and Iseree: Finally my last package of Solo cosmetic wipes (Aldi North), I decided not to use them anymore because the Iseree (Lidl) ones are way better since they are not that thin. My other favorites are the today (Rewe) ones.




#Garnier Hair Oil Heat protect: Loved it but I just use a cheaper one right now. But I would recommend it.

#Alverde Clear toner*: Also true love and every day beauty product.

#Balea PH 5 Lotion*: Every day in use. Already repurchased.



#L'Oreal Age Defense Concealer 03 fair*: I lost the lid so I removed the sponge and used it up like this which actually is more hygenic and you do not need so much product. I really love the concealer and I have a new one in stock otherwise I would buy it again. But first I will finish m other open concealers.

#Satessa wet wipes: I like them to quickly remove make up from my hands etc. I have to say the ebelin ones were much better, and I will buy them again not the Satessa (Aldi) ones.

#Balea Colour Gloss 2 minute hairmask: I was not sure if I would include this here since it is not really empty. I used it once as a mask but it did not do anything for me so I decided after my conditioner went empty, to use it as a conditioner. It hjust dried my hair out even more. So decided to just throw it away. Would never buy this again. My first really disappointing hair product by Balea.

No comments:

Post a Comment